The training course aims to enhance the capacity of the participants in adopting and promoting the value chain approach for inclusive and sustainable development.
At the end of this training, the participants will be able to:
- Discuss concepts and definitions of value chain, its potentials and limitations, principles and phases;
- Conduct value chain assessment and mapping;
- Determine informed strategies/interventions towards inclusive and sustainable value chain, including gender-sensitive value chain;
- Discuss the digital value chain strategy; and
- Formulate a value chain development plan that will promote value creation, efficiency, participation/integration, competiveness and resiliency.